Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello Friends!

Just wanted you to know that between yesterday and this morning, there are four new posts up.  I didn't want you to be bummed out about missing something down the road.  I just went and checked, an this is my 35th post this month.  I think that is my own personal record.  You can either scroll down or click on the links below:

1.  The A-Z Challenge: N is for Ninja Turtles "Nigel and Nattie Reunite"
2.  Recent Reads: Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings ~ The Yearling
3.  I Dream of Eugene:  "Just where was that Skinner Cabin?"
4.  Bend Spring Festival 2012 at Northwest Crossing

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Leave me a comment and I will reciprocate.  I sure do appreciate all of my new followers since A-Z has begun, all 18 of you!

~ Kathy M. 

P.S. - I am relieved to know that Johnny Damon has finally been signed on to play this season.  He is now a Cleavland Indian.  I wish he were a Mariner though.  Hugs to you, Johnny!

5 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

So I gather that you are a Mariners fan. We are heavily into sounders Soccer, and haven't paid much attention to baseball lately, but it sure would be great if they had a good season. My 9 year old grandson is now playing little league, so baseball will be of interest to him.

Anonymous said...

There's been a Johnny Damon sighting! Glad he finally found a team to land and play with. He sure has been around with a lot of teams.

Arkansas Patti said...

Are you a Damon fan or has he a closer tie to you? He is a handsome dude and a solid player still. My brother is an Indian fan and am sure is pleased with the purchase.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Linda, the Mariners are our main team, but really I am an American League fan. Everybody keeps team hopping me. My step-girl and her family are huge Sounders fans and big time soccer players themselves.

Stephen, me too! They all love him but not his throwing arm. He has been very, very good to baseball and only has a little ways to go for his 3000th hit, and I was getting irritated that nobody was picking him up.

Patti - just a fan, alas. The only MLB player that I've met so far is Jamie Burke. I began watching baseball when I met Cary and fell in love with the Red Sox, and especially with Johnny Damon (digged that caveman look!) I guess I am going to have to follow even another team now ... tell your brother that I am an Indian fan now too. I don't know anything about them except those silly movies with Wildthing, lol.

Little Nell said...

You are certainly very prolific at the moment Kathy! I’m doing my best to visit every post you do, even if I don’t comment on them all, but I am visiting other bloggers and being prolific myself :) The trouble with this A-Z challenge, that several of my blogger friends seem to be doing, is that it appears to swamp my reading list and it feels a bit like quantity over quality - no criticism of you lovely posts intended!

BTW are you getting the posts from my ‘other blog’ in your reading list? it feels very lonely over there :)

Of to work on my next Sepia Saturday post now. Speak soon.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":