Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just a Note: "Varied Florals"

  Artist:   Nita Leger Casey

This is installment five of Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy's weekly art feature.  My MIL gave me a bunch of greeting cards, and I decided to scan them, add a frame then and link them up to the artists websites when possible.  Hope that they bring you a bit of joy today!
 

#1 - Lorraine Ryan:  
"Click here for the website."



#2 - M. Jolly:



#3 - Liz Schreiner:
"Click here for the website."



#4 - Nancy Phelps:
"Click here for the website."



#5 - Hope Greeting Collection:



I am linking this post to Pamela Kuhn's "A Sheltering Tree" weekly blog hop, Share the Shelter.  When you are all through here at Oregon Gifts, please hop on over there to see some lovely and inspirational posts.

"Just a Note Art Series" Links:



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

8 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Kathy . . . this is such a pretty post . . . I'll be checking out the links that you left. You're such a sweetie.
Your new family member is a cutie, those muttonchops are so adorable. The photo of Tatum and Willie Nelson is wonderful . . . I love that big smile:) One happy kid!!!

Thank you for the sweet comment. It is always so much fun to see your smiling face appear in my comments . . . I do enjoy your visits:)
Happy Valentine's Day.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Little Nell said...

More beautifully drawn floral fancies!

Alan Burnett said...

Wonderfully colourful. A visual tonic in these snowy times.

Grammy Goodwill said...

Beautiful note cards. I've often looked at the back of those I've received, but I never thought of investigating further. Very interesting.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Gorgeous cards, Kathy. Love the "Thinking of You" with the garden scene. It reminds me of my grandmother. :)

Stephanie said...

What beautiful cards! The colors are so bright and cheerful :)

You have a lovely blog and I found you through Pamela's blog, The Sheltering Tree. I am your newest follower and I look forward to coming again.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs,
Stephanie
theenchantingrose.blogspot.com - would love for you to come by for a visit :)

Pamela said...

First of all, Kathy, thank you for your happiness because I won Abby's postcards. That made my day shine!

I enjoyed the story of the dog and hummingbird. And the paintings are beautiful. Simplify Life/Magnify Living is going straight into my Less/More journal.

Hazel said...

Beauty to my day! Thank you very much. I can look at these cards all day. They're my kind of art.

Hi Kathy, I'm here for Sepia, but can't find you on the linky from Sepia headquarters so I clicked your name from your link on my post. Really enjoyed the photos you shared, including your new doggie. She's absolutely adorable.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":