Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cary Gives Grandma

Another Dog:

Cary is the giver of dogs for Grandma Pearl. First, he brought home a little puppy for her about 10 years ago. She named him Matthew, and she loved him with her whole heart. Grandma fed him steaks and he loved and protected her well. Last year, he was put to rest, and she misses her friend very much.

Then along came Shadow, a wonderful girl who's owner had died. Mitch, John and Cary thought that Shadow would be a good dog for Grandma. And, she was. Grandma couldn't believe that Shadow did not know what a steak was, but Shadow is a quick study and figured out that they were good. About a month ago, Grandma Pearl moved in with Grandma Darlene and Shadow went to live with Larry. She is very happy running around with her new friend, Hazel.

For Christmas, Cary got Grandma Pearl a new dog. It barks and whines when you pet it's little head, and Grandma sure gets a kick out of it. Merry Christmas, Grandma!


Grandma, Cary and the new little stuffed puppy.



Matthew
(Sorry, I don't have a picture of Shadow!)



No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":