Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

*** It is 3:30 PST and there is a new post by Robin, Gracyn's mom, on the Caring Bridge website. The surgery went well, but it has been determined that Gracyn will need a heart transplant. To see how your prayers are joined with others from around the world for this precious little girl, click on this link: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/gracyndenbesten

It is pretty amazing how the internet has been used to make a huge prayer chain for Gracyn.




This is a special prayer request for Angi and Tim's 9-year-old niece Gracyn. She has a blood clot in her heart and is very, very ill. She is scheduled for open heart surgery today.


Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you!


There is a website set up for her at:
View the guestbook of: gracyndenbesten

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":