Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandma Jill!:



Jill is my stepmom. I am glad that I only had to have one of them, and that she is that one. She married my dad 28-years-ago, and has been a wonderful addition to our family. She has always been nice to our mom. She makes great ham dinners and always remembers to make the green pistashio pudding that I love. She gives us thoughtful gifts, listens without judgement, comes to our weddings and graduations ... and Jill takes excellent care of our dad.

Times have not been easy over the past few years, especially when her boy Jeff died, but she keeps trying and keeps moving forward. We just want to say thank you for being in our family, and that we love you very much! Happy Birthday, Jill ... have fun in the sun in Arizona, and God bless you!


Love,
Kathy and Cary, Kari and Casey, Kristin and Nigel



No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":