Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank You for the Thank You!

Piper Palin was my very favorite person to watch on tv during the election process. I always got a kick out of her. So self-assured, wearing her tiara, being an important big sister ... showing up to support her mom and dad (wearing pearls) in interviews with Greta ... she's one cool gal!

After the whole thing was over, I decided to send her the first doll that I made. Here is a picture of the doll:


Yesterday, this wonderful Christmas card came in the mail from the Palins!:





That sure made our day. Thank you, Palin Family for the wonderful card and thank you note. We hope that Piper enjoys her doll!

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":