Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, January 26, 2009

One Hot Cop:



This is my husband a few years back. Before I knew him. Before he was my husband. When this picture was taken, he was Susan's husband. All I can say is, lucky you, Susan, he's a cutie!

When he was a cop, (a command officer with the Washington State Patrol when he reitred) my BFH swore something to the tune about being there to serve and to protect. And, do you know what? That is who he is, and that is what he does to this day. He takes care of his family, his employees ... and continues to fight for justice. I am so very proud of him, and I count my blessings every day to have found this man.

Love you, Best Friend Husband!


No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":