Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's a Small World After All:

I just think this is sort of weird. I took this picture of Craig Robinson last Saturday evening at the OSU basketball game; being across the court from him and a few rows up. Coach Craig is the one in the black suit on the right:




And then, this morning, we were watching Coach Craig on t.v. Look! He is wearing his OSU scarf! Today he is sitting with the President and the President's Wife at the inaguration in Washington D.C. Today, he isn't only Coach Craig, he is Michelle Obama's brother .. and gets a front row seat at one of the most historical events in my lifetime. I don't know why I find this noteworthy, it just seems interesting that we are all tied together so easily these days through travel and technology.

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":