Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Confessions of a Pioneer Woman" Wins!

Last night, Ree Drummond, author and inventor of one of my favorite blogs, just won Blogger of the year, as well as awards for best photography and best layout design. Her blog is titled "Confessions of a Pioneer Woman" at Pioneer Woman.com, and if you don't know about it yet, please go and check it out.

It is funny, writing this, because I don't know her, but I feel like I do. I leave comments on her blog once in a while, but she doesn't know me at all ... she has readers worldwide, and when she holds contests thousands reply. That doesn't matter though; she inspires me, and is funny and an all around neat person. I just enjoy knowing that she is there, living her happy life.

I am really proud of her for winning. Way to go, Ree!

(Ree, just in case you ever read my blog, I am Mrs. Wheeler's 5th grade student who didn't need to win the camera because I had just gotten one for Christmas.)




No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":