Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

La Pine Lady Hawks Return Home:

The La Pine Lady Hawks returned home from Corvallis on Sunday after winning the 2009 4A State Championship in basketball. There are newspaper clippings and articles on the Daily News page about the playoffs. I saw these pictures on my brother-in-law Larry's Facebook page and borrowed them.

Megan and Brittany are his granddaughters (our great-nieces), and Beverly, his daughter, is one of the coaches. I would like to point out that right before Christmas, Megan, a senior, broke her shoulder blade and had to have surgery ... she healed up and was a major factor in her team winning. Rumor has it that Brittany is the next up and coming star for the La Pine team. We are so proud of all of you!



The Hawks are #1 in the State!



Megan, Coach Beers and Brittany




Friend, Brittany, Beverly, Larry and Megan




The winners! Congratulations, girls!



No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":