Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Kathy Matthews is So Proud of her Secret Boyfriend: Way to go Johnny Damon!

This is what Johnny looked like when I first laid eyes on him. A Red Sox, and too cute! Now he is a Yankee, and what a great job he did last night. No matter where he plays, they are fortunate to have him on board. I think his wife is lucky too!


I have been talking for a long time about my secret boyfriend, Johnny Damon. For those of you who didn't really know or care about Johnny, last night he was the hero and all over the sports news. He has so much heart and is an awesome player.


Tied with the Phillies at 4 runs each, top of the 9th inning and with 2 outs, Johnny Damon got a base hit and then stole 2nd & 3rd bases all at once ... before the inning was over, thanks to help from Mark Teixeiraand A-Rod, the Yankees ended up winning the 4th game of the World Series 7-4. Way to go, boys!


The Yankees Celebrate!


Video of Johnny Damon's Two Stolen Basis from MLB.com:
http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?topic_id=7558438


Article on the World Series Game 4: Yankees & Phillies
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20091101&content_id=7594166&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":