Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Unwilling Blog Stars:


I figure that 75% of my people either don't mind if they are featured as blog stars on my blog, or they at least put up with it and don't say anything. Then there are the other 25% who do not enjoy being featured at all. These are our grandson's Collin and Chase, at their mom's birthday party last night, who didn't even want to be on their mom's Facebook page. Too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think this is the funniest picture! they don't normally do this, i don't know what happened. shanna

Anonymous said...

I know, it cracked me up. You sure did get lots of great pictures this week. ~ Kathy

No Copying!

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":