Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Camping Visitors:

We had company at our campsite on Saturday.  Thanks, everybody, for coming up to visit us.





Pam and Gary came first.  We came back from having a hamburger at the lodge and there they were.  We had a nice time with them.







Then Jimmy and Sam brought the kids up.  We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows and they took a boat ride.





Our great niece Maykala (going into 5th grade), and her brothers Logen (going into 2nd grade) and Ethan (going into 6th grade).











Ethan, Jimmy, Logen, Sam and Maykala enjoy the fire and the marshmallows.















It made me feel good to watch Maykala doing art and Logen playing with the Army guys that I carted up to camp.













Maykala and Dana get to know each other.
















Logen took Dana for a walk, after she stopped jumping on him and figured out what was expected of her.













Sonny enjoys a hug.
















Darrold, Gina (yellow sweatshirt), Erin (brown sweatshirt)  and Anna (black sweatshirt) also came up to see us.  For some reason, I don't have a photo of Darrold.  





It was so fun to catch up with everybody and to learn about the things that they had been doing. My Mom was on her way up on Sunday morning to see us, but we had already broken camp and passed her on the way down.  Luckily, she had checked her messages and went on up to see the lake and then came over to our house and saw us instead.

We had a great camping trip, but I am happy to be back home.  Now I need to clean, clean, clean.

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":