Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hi.

I am beginning to incorporate material from some of my other blogs onto this one.  Why?  For two reasons.  First, many of you probably won't notice them otherwise, and, second, I am considering paying the fee to have all of my blog posts printed off into a book.  Therefore, I am trying to put my favorite stuff into one place.  This is my diary, so just one hard copy for me will be fine.  I have so many photos, they might charge me a million dollars, but still I'm thinking about it.



One other thing, I just learned a new term today:  "Blend".  It means "Blogger Friends".  Thanks so much for being my blends, you guys!


Have a wonderful day.


Kathy

2 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Hi Kathy - I've been off the computer for a while so it will take me some time to catch up! I love the new look of your blog.

Thanks for being my "blend", too!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Lisa, you are one of my best blends, btw! Thank you for the feedback.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":