Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Fellowship of Excellence:

Photo courtesy of  Art-E-Zine

While I was cleaning my creative room yesterday (the place I blog and sew and store my art supplies) I found the following affirmation.  I have had it for years, and I do not know who wrote it, but I wanted to share it with you guys.  It is very motivating to me.

"I am part of the fellowship of excellence.  I have stepped over the line.  The decision has been made.  I won't give up, shut up, or let up until I have stored up, paid up and prayed up.  I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away or be still.


My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secure.  I am finished with low living, colorless dreams, small vision, cheap living and dwarfed goals.  I now live by faith, lean on God's presence, labor by power and lift by prayer.

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded or delayed.  I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of fear, negotiate at the table of the enemy or meander in the maze of mediocrity. 

From this day forward, my banner will be clear...
When you see me, you will see a woman of excellence!"




2 comments:

BECKY said...

All I can say is WOW!!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Years ago, this left a big impression on me. I hand wrote it out and put it by my desk and read it every once in a while. I took it as being about bravery and being true to yourself. Over time my life did change for the better. Yay!

I just had a feeling that somebody out there in blog land would find it useful too.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":