Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family: Long Lost Cousins

A long time ago, my aunt and uncle got a divorce, and my cousins moved to Grants Pass to live with their mom.  So I didn't get to see them as often as I got to see my other cousins.  Nikki and Chad were the youngest cousins on that side of the family, and I have always had a special fondness for them.  I have missed them both, and tried to find them on Facebook a couple of months ago, but to no avail.






On Thursday, my Dad called and said, hey, guess what, Uncle Kenny's family is going to be at East Lake this weekend.  I said, yay!!!  There were lots of photos of our grandparents that I wanted to share with them, and I was so happy to be able to get back in touch once again.  



Nicola


Uncle Kenny and Chad


Dad (Ralph the Jock), Uncle Kenny, 
Trent, Chad, and Casey the dog.


Dad, Cary and Uncle Kenny


Kari (Uncle Kenny's wife) holding her granddaughter Aurora.
Aurora was not into having her picture taken.


Kari and Kristin (Chad's wife)
We have an abundance of Karis, Kristins and Caseys in our family!


Dad and Jill's dog Casey.  
She has a tumor on her leg but is still doing well.

They are all the nicest people!  I thought that we were going back today and take them on the pontoon boat, and was going to take tons of photos then.  They decided to go home today instead of tomorrow though, so I missed out.  We did have a great visit, though I didn't spend as much time talking to Nikki as I would have liked (because I was counting on that extra day).   I am so glad to have gotten the chance to have touched bases with them again, and for them to meet my Cary.


 

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":