Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tyler's Team Still Undefeated!


Our Kansas grandson Tyler Matthews and the McPherson Bullpups are still undefeated, putting them at 3-0 for the season.  Last night's win came with a score of McPherson 46 and Andover Central 7.  Tyler has already thrown over 800 yards so far this year.  To read more about the game, check out these articles from  Varsity Kansas.com and Catch it Kansas.


Grandpa Cary said something like this, "Listening to the games on the radio is great, but next week we are going to watch Tyler play (and Halie cheer) in person."    Yay!  To make it even more exciting, they are playing against Tyler's old school, Goddard.   It is also HomecomingSo, stay tuned for a bunch of pictures on all of that.


These photos were taken by Larry W. Smith from the Wichita Eagle.


=========================================


Tyler is not the only football star of Team Matthews Kansas!  Cameron is also having a great season.  Cameron is wearing the lucky number 13, which just happens to be the number that his Grandpa Cary was when he was a high school quarterback way back when.  

Way to go, Cameron, we are very proud of you and look forward to watching you play too.







Cameron and Randy


Cameron and Jen

Beautiful Halie

(Photos courtesy of Jen's FB page.)


No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":