Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Party 2010:

We had our company Christmas party at our house last night.  It was small and intimate, because there are not that many of us left anymore, due to the economy.  And because one wife and one girlfriend had to work.  We had pizza and a nice visit.  They got to take pizza home too.


The house looked like this:

We just have a small entry that opens up right into the living room.  I guess that I could have covered up those tubs with a tablecloth! 














Each family got a basket filled with a box of chocolate truffles and a homemade cookie mix.







The living room portion of the Great Room.















Most of you guys have seen this all before.  I am just recording it as part of my online diary entry.








The hutch.  
Of course.



















The dining room part of the Great Room.















The tree.  
Just in case you were in doubt.






















Our party guests:

Anna and Darrold


Gina, Anna and Me.  My new sweater showed every 
single belly roll, so I cut off as much as I could.


Darrold, Herb, Cary and Jimmy


Darrold, Herb, Cary and Jimmy
Kyle, Maykayla and Ethan (who all look thrilled)


My best friend husband.


Darrold said the pepperoni pizza is good.


Gina tells Darrold something that Anna just might not like.


Kenny and Karol got here just a bit late.r and we forgot 
to take another group shot.  Sorry you two.  But they stayed the longest and we had a great visit with them.


Herb shows us his muscles.


Gina and Anna


Maykayla


Kyle, Ethan's friend.


Pretty girl, enjoying the vintage view-master.

Last night was relaxing and fun.  We appreciate our crew, and are so glad that they came over to last night's party.  Merry Christmas, you guys!

~ Kathy

1 comment:

Gloria said...

It looked like a great party (the pizza looked really good!) and your friends/workers all looked like really nice people. And please tell Maykayla that I loved her dress. She looked very pretty! :)
Best,
Gloria

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":