Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Note Songs Is Having a Party: Get Out Those Chickens!

Source: Sheila at Note Songs

I haven't made a tablescape for awhile, but when I noticed that Sheila from "NOTE SONGS" was holding a Rooster and Chicken party, I wanted to link up my two Chicken Tablescapes for all to see!  When you are done with looking at mine, please head on over and see the pretty things that others have created.


Please "CLICK HERE" to go to see the post on my Tablescape #3: Chickens."

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


For the second chicken tablesscape that I made, please  "CLICK HERE to see the pretty one with the yellow vintage quilt."

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me.  I can't wait to see all of the other pretty tablescapes and chicken displays that you peeps have made. 

~ Kathy M.


At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

5 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

You have certainly created a perfect tablescape for Sheila's party! I wasn't able to join in as I have no roosters or chickens in my house! Can you believe it!? I'll have to find some before the next party.

I hope you have been well and enjoying the summer. I bet you have been taking lots of pictures!

Best wishes and happy week,
Natasha.

Arkansas Patti said...

Not sure what a tablescape is but I do love chickens and love the effect you created.

Little Nell said...

Tablescapes are a new one on me, but I think I get the idea. Your yellow quilt on had a lovely mellow glow about it, probably the candlelight.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I like your tablescapes, you have so many cute chickens. Always see some that I would love to find someday. I especially like your old quilt!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, everybody! I'm so happy that you enjoyed these posts.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":