Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, September 23, 2011

New Facebook Changes: Top 6 Things You Need to Know Link

Hey, peeps!  Many are complaining about the new changes that Facebook has implemented over the past couple of days.  Here is a helpful article that helps outline what the changes are and how to work with them:

New Facebook Changes: Top 6 Things You Need to Know


Also, if you want to keep others from reading your live feed on the sidebar, you can copy and paste this:

"Please do me a favor and move your mouse over my name here, wait for the box to load and then move your mouse over the "Subscribe"  link and wait again. Then un-check the "Comments and Likes".   I would really rather that my comments on friends and families posts not be made public, thank you! Then re-post this if you don't want your every single move posted on the right side in the "Ticker Box"  for everyone to see. I'm posting this not only for myself, but also so that my friends and family will know to ask others to do the same if they would not like their every move on Facebook published. Thanks!"

Hope this helps a bit!

Kathy M.



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this. I don't like all the ways that Facebook makes you categorize people and that everyone can know every single thing you post on other friends' walls.

Lynn said...

Gosh, I've been trying to stay off FB, but thanks for this post. Next time I'm on, I'll try and remember to do that!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":