Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fun With Old Friends in Vancouver:

Before we left for our trip to Texas, Cary organized a reunion for the friends he worked with a long time ago in Vancouver.   It was really fun to see the ones I knew and to meet the ones that I didn't.  (Sorry if I have any names mixed up, I'll fix them.)  These people were able to make it, along with our sweetie, Nancy, from Portland:





Cary waiting for his guests


 
Cary and Lee

 
Nancy

 
Nancy and Me: Best Friends Forever


 
Don, Eldon, Dan, Cary, Jeff and Dale

 
Lee, Jeff, Dale and Nancy


 

 
Gary, Don, Eldon and Cary

 
Garvin, Nancy, Gary and Don

 
Jim, Scott, and Dan

 
Eldon and Cary

 
Ron

 
A Happy Cary

 

 

 

 

 
Gary, Scott and Ron

 

 



 

 

 

 

 
Cary and Nancy

 
Eldon, Cary, Kathy and Nancy

 









At the end of the evening, we stopped by an Irish Pub and listened to some Irish music.  The lead singer sounded just like Cat Stevens, so I told his wife that, and she spread the word around their table.   It flew like wildfire.  I like making people feel good.




It was a long day. My new hairstyle had just about had it.
Nancy is still pretty though!

 

Giving the love of my life a little kiss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cary looked so happy with these guys. Glad that happen for him. ape

Anonymous said...

Thanks, April ... he was so happy to see everybody again. ~ KM

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":