Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Organizing vs. Creating:



I am sensing that in my effort to begin the new year organized, I am avoiding creating. 

Over the past several months, I have tried to make this little house hold everything that is in it, in an attractive manner.  I can find what I am looking for, and have projects and several home businesses all ready to go.  I just don't have the gumption to make messes, sew, make cards using my photography, and all the other ideas that are weighing on me.  Or to market my goods. (That is probably the main problem here ... where and how to sell my stuff.)


Just when I get my mind and spirit about ready to create, I end up with an old dishwasher in my dining room.  Along with seven boxes of my husband's memorabilia to go through and sort so that we can walk through the front door.  Along with a month's worth of clean clothes to fold and put away.  Along with a master bathroom that really needs a good deep cleaning.  Along with my need to have things clean and organized before I begin creating.  So, I clean instead of make things.  It is easier and less frustrating; using that side of my brain.

Still, I can feel the urge to sew coming on strong.  It will happen pretty soon, and then I probably won't stop for a while.   I know my house will be a mess, but I won't care about that, because I will be looking around thinking about more things I can create.  This has happened to me before.  It is part of a cycle.

It is all good though.  I know I am lucky to have these kind of choices and dilemmas right now.

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":