Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Preparing for the writing of a book:

Okay, today was step two of getting all of Cary's information gathered into one place in preparation of helping him write his life story.  Seriously.  Though I am not really sure how to go about it yet.  A while back, I set up a non-published blog to use for writing and gathering information into a rough draft.  I thought that was a kind of a neat use of Blogger.com. 

Anyway, this morning, I sorted through boxes of items that we got out of the attic and put them into crates.


Here are the crates when they were empty.



Here were the boxes when they were full.



Here are the crates with like things alike.

 
View 2

 
 The stuff to mail off to the kids.

I feel as if I have accomplished something good today.  And, I love Ziplock Heavy Duty Freezer Bags. The end.

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":