Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday in Bend: Francine Twist and Kathy's New Hair Cut



This was a fun day.  We headed into Bend after catching up on chores and phone calls. 

First, we went to breakfast at what used to be Timbers East.  I think it is called Mtn. 7 or something like that.  It was pretty good.  I had an omelet, and Cary had chicken fried steak.  I met a nice lady in the bathroom and told her that I was going to get my hair cut.  I showed her a picture of the look that I was after.  She liked my choice.  She had just gotten her hair really cut the day before ... about 7 or 8 inches!  I told her that her hair looked nice, because it did.

Then, we went to Hair Masters by Costco and I got a great hair cut by a lady named Dana.  Wow, Dana knows her stuff!   I showed her this picture, and she got to work:




Then we went over to my sister's to exchange Christmas gifts.  The bad weather prevented them coming to our house last Saturday, so we made this another purpose of our trip into Bend.


 
Oh, here is Cary with Francine.  
She is politely listening to the conversation.

 
Cary and Kathy.  See what I mean?  
Dana did a great job.

 
Oh, you prankster. 

 
Francine Twist and Cary Matthews.


 
Kathy, Francine and Julie.


 
Cary really does like Francine.  I can't tell by her expression whether she feels the same, or not.  I have never been jealous of a mannequin before.  


Does it look like to you that he looks 
happier with her than he does with me?

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":