Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Louise's Work and Saturday Market:

I have known my friend Louise since junior high.  We have recently reconnected on Facebook, thank goodness.  Carly, Louise and I had a little club.  We had secret names.  Carly was Olga, I was Kit, and Louise was Grace.  I think that Louise chose the prettiest name.  Now she makes the prettiest jewlery.

Louise designs and makes beautiful jewelry, and sells it at Eugene's Saturday Market.  The name of her company is Silly Dolphin Jewelry.  Please stop by her booth if you are in the area, and tell her that Kathy sent ya!
 

 Hi Louise!







(Thank you, Louise, for sharing your Facebook photos with us.  The "Fake Gauge" earrings in the above picture were made by Louise's friend Addie Hall.  Louise made the buttons in this photo.)




For those of you who have never been to Eugene's Saturday Market, it is one of a kind!  A favorite for tourists and locals alike.  Things to buy, food to eat, music to listen to, and hippies to watch!













 (The photos above are from the Saturday Market Website)


Here is some information about Saturday Market:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kathy- this looks like the olympia market too! ~shanna

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Really? I'd really like to go there with you some time. That would be fun. We want to come up and see you guys sometime pretty soon, and we can all go to a Mariners game. I don't know, it might be in the summer for that part though.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Alas, I'm in Georgia! No way to visit the market, although I bet my brother, who lives in Eugene, has been there many times. I love earrings, especially handcrafted ones...so unique! Louise is very talented.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Lisa! Your brother lives in Eugene? That is where I grew up and my Mom, sister and kids live there still. We are only 2 hours away though, not too far. I know, aren't they beautiful earrings?

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I can help nothing. I think, you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.

Anonymous said...

Correctly! Goes!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":