Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, April 30, 2010

California Cousins Come for a Visit:

Wright On!  Tommy, Cary, Debbie and Billy

Cary's cousins arrived on Wednesday evening and left this morning, heading back to Stockton, Bakersfield and Fillmore.  It was so fun to have them visit, and they lifted Grandma's spirits very much. 

On June 19th we are having a family reunion for Grandma's 99th birthday at our house, and are expecting around 80 people!  Wow.  We are looking forward to it!




4 comments:

BECKY said...

Wow! Grandma's gonna be 99?? Awesome!! Congrats! And that's wonderful you're having a party for her and the family!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

I'm impressed. 80 people? Yikes! I'd be terrified. Congratulations to Grandma. I do hope she is a healthy 99! Wow, the things she has seen in her lifetime...

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi, Becky and Lisa ... we are all looking forward to it. We will have it outside on the lawn if the weather is good, and my brother-in-law will be roasting a whole pig! Our house isn't that big, but our yard is. I just hope the weather cooperates!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

The funny thing about this picture is that they all look like they are very short, but they aren't.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":