Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Opening Day of Fishing Season at Wikiup Lake:























My niece, Brooke, took these pictures of the kids at their annual family camping trip at Wikiup Lake, in the high lakes of Central Oregon.  They were just too cute not to post!  Thanks, Brooke, for sharing your FB pictures.


5 comments:

BECKY said...

Awww. Kids and fishing! Nothing's cuter!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Look at them all decked out with their waders and everything! Serious fishermen, no doubt. Did they catch anything?

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Aren't they darling? Weston is the main star of these pictures and is just at that age where he is catching on to everything and looking forward to birthdays, Christmas, etc. I bet he'll be looking very forward to opening day next year!

I don't know if they caught anything, but they sure were serious, weren't they. Cute.

Brooke said...

The kids didn't have hooks, just bobbers and even pinecones tied to the fishing line :o) So, no fish but they loved casting!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Brooke, thanks for the update! Good idea, that way nobody could get hurt.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":