Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

This and that ....




Not like we had much room to work with (since I have managed to fill up every nook and cranny around here) but we got this desk from Dad and Jill's move.  It is oak, matching our bed.  I set up a nice little study area for Cary in our room, by the windows.  It looks really pretty, and is a functional area.  When we get the laptop fixed, we'll put it there as a second online computer. 

The small table with the lamp on it is actually Jill's mother, Jessie's sewing machine.  Pretty neat!  Another sentimental treasure that was hard to pass up.

In Other News:  Snow!

At 7:15 a.m., an hour or so after the snow began.


At around 11:15 a.m., and then it
didn't stop until late afternoon.

Yesterday was one time when the weather people got it right.  A big storm with high winds was predicted fpr the Pacific Northwest, and it really did hit hard.  On a busy travel weekend too, for the Easter Holiday.  We didn't get the winds like the coast, valley and mountain passes, but it did snow heavily.  It wasn't very cold though, so it melted some in the late afternoon.

Sometimes I think it is interesting to check out the webcams on the passes, just for something to do.  Or if I am bored.  Here are the current webcam shots of the three main ways to get to Central Oregon from the Willamette Valley:







And, then coming from the south ....




The end.


No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":