Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cold and Clear: Monday's Snow Pictures

Yesterday was so beautiful and so cold.  It was only 2* at 8:00 a.m. and only warmed up to 22*, as far as I could tell.  The sky was blue and the air was dry ... and believe it or not, a sweatshirt was good enough for me to run around town in.  (I did keep my coat in the car; I'm not silly!)  I just thought that you might enjoy the few photos that I took:



















I am entering this post into A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday.  This is my first time; I just learned about it.  When you are done here, please take a moment to go see some other beautiful photos.




5 comments:

Jessa said...

Very cool (pun intended)! These are wonderful photos. Up north of you a bit we have traces of snow on the ground, but nothing like this, although it has been below 32 for like a week now and the pond in my front yard is almost ready for skating on which is a first here.

Really love the close in shots of the evergreen needles.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Jessa Irene,

How are you? I'm going to head over and see in just a minute. I'm glad that you enjoyed these pics; it was such a beautiful day that day.

Ice skating in the front yard sounds like a great time! Maybe you'll get some more snow ... I like it much more than the rain we got when I was living in Eugene.

Take care,

Kathy

Linda said...

Those are very beautiful photos...it looks so clean and white!Thanks for sharing!

Carol said...

I love your photographs. I've never seen icicles hanging from a tree before.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Linda and Carol,

Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hello. I'm glad that you enjoyed the photos.

Kathy

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":