Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Andy Deardorff and Relay for Life:


Andy and Audrey


My friends Audrey and Gary Deardorff have a wonderful little boy, Andy, who is battling with luekemia. He will be walking the victory lap for this weekend's Relay for Life in Eugene. Please pray for Andy's full recovery and for his family. If you would like to make a donation in Andy's name, I can get you in contact with Audrey ... she has a link to the American Cancer Society on her Facebook page. You can leave a comment on the bottom of this post or email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com Thank you!





"Two more days till Relay for Life. You all realize the money goes to cure cancer right? My son 8 yr old son (and cancer fighter) will be there almost the whole 24 hrs to walk to find a cure. Sponser us on my profile page. Or most importantly, join us as he walks the survivor lap Friday July 24th at 7pm. He will beat this!!!!" ~ Audrey





No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":