Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Bandit:

A few years ago, our beloved Raymond died of old age. He was 15. He took good care of us, and we miss him so much. Here is a picture of Ray:




About 5 1/2 years ago, Bandit was born next door, and he still lives there. His mother was hit by a car. leaving a large litter of pups, and Bandit was one of them. Bandit has become our new protector, and he takes good care of us. He keeps an eye on our property and makes regular patrols. Bandit is a great watchdog. At all hours of the night, he'll come out of nowhere and bark loudly if somebody turns into our driveway, or is out there walking around. Bandit even keeps the deer away from my flowers. He works for a thank you and the rest of the canned cat food left on the doorstep. Though the other day Cary did give him a big juicy BBQ'd Costco steak; which Bandit appreciated. As we appreciate him. A big THANK YOU shout out to Bandit!


Here are some pictures of Bandit:







No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":