Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

More of the La Pine 4th of July Parade:

The Red Hat Society:


Hey, what happened to our Aunt Nona?
She wasn't in the parade this year.


The Lions Club:

Hi Michael! Hi Mary!



Head Start:



Hi Sue, hi everybody at where I used to work!
How are you guys?
Did Andrew ever leave? I hope so.


The Lawnmower People:

The lawnmower races people ...
they will be performing in the morning.



The Quilt Show People:


Legion Ladies:



Grand Marshall of the 2009 Parade:


Ted Scholer was this year's Grand Marshall.
Troy, Cary's dad, was supposed
to be the co-grand marshall
one year, but he was not really
one for being in thelimelight,
and decided against riding in the car.


I don't know his guard's name.


The Prairie House People:





The Ponderosa Mountain Men People:



The Horse People:


This year's rodeo queen, Jenna Jacobsen!


Last year's Queen, Kristin Russell.


This year, Kristin represents Deschutes County.
Way to go, Kristin!


Hey, Kathy Russell and I named our
Kristins' with the same spelling. Weird.


Deschutes County Search and Rescue.
You people are great! Thank you again for finding
Nigel and Ethan by the river a few years back.




The Young Wrestler State Champs:

These guys were way too cute!


The Drill Team: Sweet Sensations






Cool Cars:








Rising Stars Preschool People:


Drug Mart Pharmacy:


American Legion Riders:

Cary's brother Larry is on the right.


Steve Gray


No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":