Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall is my new year....

I love the fall. It is the beginning of my new year. I think I will always be on school schedule. Plus, beginning my year in the fall also comes in handy for me, since my birthday is in October, so I really get to begin my new year at the same time I turn a year older. I feel like doing my yearly organizing and cleaning in the fall, sometimes. I begin thinking about the gifts I'll be making for Christmas, and looking forward to the upcoming snow. Things slow down and I have more time to ponder.

Most people make their new year resolutions in January, but not me. I could never figure out why you would want to make big changes in the middle of the winter. Do it when there is still some sun and warmth around. When the weather is making it's big changes too ... shedding it's leaves, bringing in rain and wind, with still hope for a few nice days mixed in.

Enjoy your fall ... though I think in Central Oregon it is nearly over already ... winter is almost here.



No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":