Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, October 2, 2009

My Birthday Week Begins.....


Yeah, it is finally here! My Birthday Week. I decided to give myself a whole week this year. That way I am not counting on only one day to celebrate. My birthday is actually next Saturday, but my best friend husband Cary and I are going into Bend tomorrow, attend the Bend Fall Festival and stay over night. Lots of great music, food and shopping will be there for us to enjoy, but best of all, we will enjoy each others company. I'll take lots of pictures and put them on here for you to look at.

I like going on these close by getaways with Cary. This trip will only take 20 minutes to get there, and we are in a whole different environment. And we are still close by if we need to hightail it back home for some reason. Howard house sits and watches the kids for us, so we don't have to worry about them. He does a good job. They are dogs, so I mean it about not worrying about them ... though sometimes I do miss them, especially Dana.

This Fall Festival may be more like the Bend Winterfest instead, because the high might only be 42* and we might get snow. We are going to bundle up well for walking around downtown, and I will get a chance to wear my new leather coat that I got at the garage sale. It is forest green and long. Plus, since it will be cold and snowing, I will just wear my jeans and boots, so that take the guess work out of what to wear. I like planning out the details of such things ahead of time.

Next Saturday will be my birthday party ... pizza at our house, with the family and close friends. I'm looking forward to that too!




No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":