Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Forever Friends Reunite:


I was blessed yesterday.  Truly blessed to meet the nicest people from Northern California.   Darlene's longtime best friend, Frances, came for a visit.  They all lived in the same small town when the kids were little, and Frances never left.  


Francis and Darlene


 Do you remember John, the man 
who wrote the book, "The Green Beret in You?"  
Frances is his mom.



This is Peggy, Frances' friend.  Peggy and Jimmy gave Frances a ride to Darlene's.  They are on their way to a family reunion in the Portland area.  Peggy and I really hit if off, and talked about working in the construction business and how to scan pictures and make cards.  Peggy is a sweetheart.



Cary and Jimmy look at pictures of their wonderful ranch. 

These people were so nice, and you can see the love of the Lord shining through them.  It made me want to have their joy.  They just look so pure and happy.  On another note, it was really fun to ask questions and listen to Darlene and Cary catch up with current stories and reminisce about the old times.  We were over there for almost four hours, and time flew by.  A wonderful way to spend the afternoon.




No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":