Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Tea Cup Tuesday: Bright Color and M.E.

On this day, before the snow hits around here, I wanted to post something cheery and bright.  I love my M.E. things, most are gifts from my girls, my friend Patty and my sister Julie.  All the way around, when I look at these pretties, they bring me joy.  I hope they do the same for you too.  Oh, the vintage suitcase was Cary's grandfather's.
















In Sepia


In Black and White

In Soft Focus




I participated in Lady Katherine's Tea Time Tuesday, and Marty's A Stroll through life with this post, thank you ladies!  I also visited many of the other nice blog ladies who linked up there today.  You will not be disappointed if you do the same, I just know it!







~ Kathy

10 comments:

BECKY said...

Bee-U-ti-Ful!! I love Mary Engelbreit, too. Did I already tell you that? I'm having Deja Vu! Love the different way you show it, too...with the B&W, sepia and soft focus! Very dahhhhling!!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hey, Miss Becky ...

I think we all love her. She brought me through some rough times in the past, and she always brings me joy.

Thanks so much, my blend.

Kathy

Gloria said...

Hi, Kathy. Your little Mary E vignette is so pretty!! I love her stuff too. The bright colors and the cherries and the stripes... All very uplifting! Your flowers are beautiful too. Oh, and I just became your newest Follower! :)
Best,
Gloria

Gloria said...

P.S. Thank you for adding me to your blog list -- I am honored! (I was so surprised and happy when I noticed this!)
Best,
gv

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Gloria,

I am glad that you enjoyed the ME post. Thank you for becoming follower #25! Welcome. I really like your blog and the way you write and knew that I want to read your news asap!

Take care,

Kathy

Concetta said...

Such a beautiful post - thank you for sharing tea today!
<>< Concetta

Lady Katherine said...

I just adore your ME! It looks so pretty! All of your treasures are just so wonderful! The colors! Love the teapot! Oh, I love it all.lol
Thanks for joining me for Tea Time.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank YOU, Lady Katherine!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh this is so pretty and so bright and cheery. I absolutely love everything. Also, just thought I would say that I lived in Bend for 18 yrs, and my son still lives there. Great area. Hugs, Marty

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Marty!

Thank you so much for your comment. Well, then you know what I am talking about, living here in Central Oregon. You might enjoy looking at my slide shows ... lots of pics of Bend Festivals and our surrounding area.

Hugs to you too, and I love your new profile pic!

Kathy

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":