Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday

Bloom where you are planted ....








... and serve up a cup of kindness!






This is my first time participating in Tea Time Tuesday.  These are two of my M.E. cups that were given to me as gifts over the years.  I love them.   

Since I have been joining these weekly "show and tell" sessions, I have been so impressed with all of you lovely ladies out there in blog land.  There are so many wonderful blogs!   If I would have known that before I began mine two years ago, I might have been very intimidated to even begin one.  It really isn't that hard to do a blog, but it can take up lots of your time.  It is a lot of fun.  Please don't be afraid to start your own blog if you have been thinking about it.  Blogger has made many improvements, and it is very user friendly.  Other people use Word Press, Type Pad and other programs.


I am meeting so many amazing blogging people all at once, that sometimes I get confused on who is who.  I am going to have to reorganize my blog lists, and sorting them into categories soon!  I enjoy and follow numerous writing blogs, decorating blogs, photography blogs and humor blogs.  I think that mine is a "day-in-the-life" blog with lots of photography.

I want to welcome my newest follower, Terry at LaBella Vie .  I am so happy to have you!  I really appreciate all of the comments that you guys are leaving on here.  It encourages me a lot.

Thank you to Lady Katherine at Lady Katherine's Tea Parlor for hosting Tea Time Tuesday!


~ Kathy

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy...I so enjoy the cheeriness of ME. Your cups are wonderful :)

Blessings!
Gail

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Gail,

Thank you for stopping by. I know, ME is very cheerful and postiive. She has spread a million tons of joy since she began sharing her work with us, hasn't she?

Kathy

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Great teacups. I used to collect teapots, but I really didn't have anywhere to put them. Teacups and teapots are so friendly, aren't they?

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Yes they are. I have a couple of cheerful teapots. I can't wait to make a cheery tablescape with ME and bright colors.

Lady Katherine said...

I just love your Tea, so whimsical!ME has so many wonderful things! I just adore it all! Thank you for joining me for Tea Time Tuesday! I have so much fun looking at all your wonderful pieces!

Lady Katherine said...

PS I have been blogging for several years and I still get people and blogs confused. Sometimes it hard to remember the name that left the comment and who's blog it is. In time you will and there are so many wonderful people here to share and talk with! I have loved meeting in person, by blogging, by email, by mail, by telephone so many wonderful people! Welcome to a land of many talented people which are the most wonderful people you could ever meet!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Lady Katherine,

Thank you so much for stopping by to see me and for your encouraging words!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Homeopathic medicine is a healthy type of therapeutic!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]homeopathic products[/url]

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":