Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Big Snowstorm or Just a Snowstorm?

A big storm is hitting Oregon, beginning tonight.  Will Mayberry get a lot of snow?  I guess we will just have to wait and see.  I took these at 6:00 on Wednesday evening, for comparison purposes.  I wonder what the ground will look like in the morning, don't you?




Our kitty Mange is getting in some last bites of food before snuggling down into her bed in the garage for warmth:





These aren't the best photos, but I was trying to get some of the blizzard action.  I put the setting on advanced sports shooting and kept the flash off for most of these:





The snow on the front patio is around 4" deep right now.  See the planter on the right hand side?  Lets make that our measuring stick for this particular storm:








If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

3 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I so wish it would snow where I live!

Great pictures, Kathy. Hope you are keeping warm!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Donnie said...

Hope it won't be to bad. Your kitty sure has a thick winter coat on.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Natasha and Donnie -

Does it ever snow in Australia? We know it rains there sometimes.

Well, it is cold out, but we really didn't get too much more snow yet. We'll see what happens.

I hope that you both have a wonderful day in your warm climates!

Take care,
Kathy

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":