Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today's Snow Photos: On the way to the store....

You guys know how happy it makes me to take pictures and put them on here so that you, my friends from around the world, can see them.  I love to read your nice comments about them too.  

Today though, I can't help but thinking that all I do is push a few buttons.  I don't make this stuff up; God does.  The glory goes to Him.  Thank you, Lord, for lifting our spirits by the beauty that you create for us to enjoy!











The Little Deschutes River:





 





Now, I know that I am always looking for and 
finding faces in my outdoor photos, but come on 
you guys, I can't be the only one who sees this one!


If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

6 comments:

Donnie said...

The face looks like a Jack Frost type character with a pointy nose to me. Hope you didn't see an angel because then one of us would need therapy....lol...Lovely photos as always.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Ha! No, Donnie, I saw exactly the same thing you did. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it.

LV said...

Loved seeing all these pretty winter scenes. However, I hope we do not have anymore. Where you live it is noted for some very pretty country and sights. My son lived in Portland for awhile. I visited them twice, but rained too much for me. Yes, that lake I featured today is full of alligators. In fact, they will take you out in a boat at midnight and hunt for them. Uncetain is located near Jefferson, Texas which is about a three to four hour drive from me.

BECKY said...

You always have beautiful photos, Kathy!!

Hootin Anni said...

Wow!!! Would you look at all the beauty here? My gosh, it takes my breath away. The bright, virgin snow and the clear crystal waters....just gorgeous!!


My Funny Thursday Theme Song "Tijuana Jail"

Hope you're having a great day! Thanks for stopping by yesterday. Your company is always welcomed!!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Everybody, thanks for stopping by. I'm glad that you enjoyed this post. It was so pretty yesterday when I took these. I live here and it still takes my breath away. LV, the valley does get a lot of rain, but we don't. I do not miss the rain, believe me.

Take care, my friends! I am off to visit you now.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":