Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Carol Burnett Show:


I remember when I was young, one of my most favorite things to do was to watch The Carol Burnett Show with my Mom.  We would roll the old black and white portable into my parents room sit on the bed, and laugh for an hour.  Carol, Tim, Harvey and Vicki were all so funny, but they were at their funniest when they cracked each other up.  

Here are some YouTube videos that a guy named Russell pulled together to make us happy:

2 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

I love Carol Burnett. We used to watch her variety show. I always thought she and the gang had the best job of all time. Imagine being paid money to goof off and laugh!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Lisa, I totally agree!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":