Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010



I know that my blog is looking very busy right now.  After the contest is over, that will clear up some room on the top.  And after folks have had a chance to see the slide shows, they will be moved to the bottom of the page and/or to my Slide Shows blog that is located on the side bar.

I have just added a cool little gadget called "Link Within" , which searches through all of my posts and suggests similar stories that you guys might like.  I have 942 posts as of today, and I am going through and labeling all of them so that "Link Within" can match them up.  Also, at the bottom of each post, you can click on a blue labeled subject and it will show you other similar stories.  I guess I am just doing a lot of cross referencing right now, because stuff gets buried quickly around here. 

I am starting to think of my blog as an online magazine, as well as my own online diary.  I sure do appreciate you guys coming back and reading it, because I know that for some of you this blog takes forever to load.

Your Blend,

Kathy

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":