Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chubby Mommy Running Club:



NEWS ALERT!!!!  

Okay, remember a couple of months ago when we were voting for Julie to get her own show on Oprah?  Well....take a look at this link!  Julie is featured in the advertisement for OWN T.V.  She is near the end of the promotional segment.  WOW!!! Click here to see the video: OWN Channel by Oprah

==========================

While I was out eating pizza at my daughter Kristin's Guatemala Trip Fundraiser, my sister was across town with the t.v. news cameras on her.  Julie is the creator of Chubby Mommy Running Club , and in my opinion is on the way to becoming famous.  Between Julie and our grandson Tyler, and Bob Ross; my goodness!  We seem to be surrounded by celebrities around this joint.




If you want to watch the news clip, here it is:
 JulieJulie and Chubby Mommy on the Eugene News last night:


Julie, I am sure proud of you and that all of your hard work is being noticed.  Yay!

~  Kathy



4 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Oh my gosh! How wonderful for your sister to be recognized like that. It will be interesting to watch her celebrity grow over the next year or so. Good for her! She has a great smile...it reminds me of yours! Lights up everything.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Lisa!

She has always had that actress ability and spark ... but not me. I don't want to be famous!

Which is kind of funny, since I'm working so hard on this blog.

:>)

Anonymous said...

Family Medicine Vancouver [url=http://www.todosobremajaz.com/]valium price[/url]
It is also known that diazepam will be excreted in breast milk from patients who are pregnant or have just given birth therefore should not be used by pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding.
http://www.todosobremajaz.com/ - cheap valium online

Anonymous said...

Illegal Drugs Sleep
http://showcargocar.com/ - buy valium
This is because when you suffer from anxiety attacks you do not want to go out of the house; and you do not want to go to the grocery store.
[url=http://showcargocar.com/]valium online[/url]

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":