Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eugene Fundraiser for My Girl Kristin:

I scooted over to Eugene yesterday to spend some time with my kids and to help support my daughter Kristin at her fundraiser to help her go on a medical mission trip to Guatemala next year.  It was so much fun see everybody.  It did my heart good.


Kari, Ethan, Nigel, Nick and Seth



My daughters, Kristin and Kari



My nephew Ethan and my son, Nigel.
Best friend cousins.



Cousins:  Kari and Ethan.
She used to beat him up.



Kristin, Grandma Jody and Kari



Kristin, Me and Kari.
Every year, I look more like my Aunt Loveta.


Kristin, Me, Kari and Ethan



Ethan, Me and Nigel.
Except, Aunt Loveta has dark hair.



Shelly, Me and Adam.



Nick and Seth, Ethan's friends.



Kristy, and her boyfriend, Ryan O'grady.


I did love seeing all of you guys!  To read more about Kristin, Mom and Ethan's adventures in Guatemala, go to my Outreach Blog.
There are also plans underway for a fundraiser in Gilchrist to help Kristin raise more money for her trip.

~ Kathy


 Aunt Loveta



4 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Hi Kathy - I'd like to hear more about Kristin's trip to Guatamala. How long will she be there?

Your Auntie must be a very pretty lady if you look like her. You've got such a great smile! You always look so happy in your pics.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Lisa,

Mom has been going for many years; Ethan has gone 2x and will go again in Feb., and this will be Kristin's second time. They go for close to 2 weeks. Kristin and Ethan will be installing cook stoves and concrete floors. Kristin worked in the dental clinic last time. Mom is a RN and works in the medical clinic. Here is a link to my Outreach blog that tells more about it. My friend Gwen is on the first part of it, so keep scrolling down to learn about the Helps International and CMT. http://ogocaj6.blogspot.com/

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Oh, and thanks for the compliment! I'll post a pic of her sometime.

Anonymous said...

What do you think concerning adding some more illustrations? No offence, blog is really nice. But as I’ve heard visitors acquire information much more efficient if there are certain useful pictures.

Joahn Drawledge
jammer's

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":