Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Have a Happy Halloween!


Trick or Treat,
Smell my feet,
 Give me something good to eat!

Everybody have fun and be safe.


~ Kathy


-------------------------------------------------------



Oh, that cool little chant reminded me of this awesome little song:






Popeye the Sailor Man,
Lives in a garbage can.
He eats all the worms
and spits out the germs ...
He's Popeye the Sailor Man.
Toot, toot!


The end.  For now.  Thank goodness.
Oh, wait, I thought of a few more!  Lucky you guys!






Happy Birthday, to you!
You live in a zoo.
You look like a monkey,
And you smell like one too.

and



God is great,
God is good,
Thank you, Father, for this food.
Amen.


  Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
  
It's raining.  
It's pouring.  
The Old Man is snoring.
He went to bed and bumped his head,
and couldn't get up in the morning!


Rain, rain, go away.
Little Johnny wants to play.
Come back again another day.


What little ditties do you remember from the good old days?


Becky remembered the one below.  Thanks, Becky!


I saw Paris,
I saw France,
I saw someone's underpants!




4 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks for stopping to visit me! You brought back some memories with all of these!

Sue

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi, Sue! Thank YOU for stopping by to see me. Glad you enjoyed today's post. Take care.

Kathy

BECKY said...

Too funny! How about....I see Paris. I see France. I see someone's under pants!! :D

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

LOL, great one, Becky! I hope you enjoy my choice of visuals. :>)

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":