Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Depression Glass and More: Grandma Pearl's Special Dishes

Remember, a couple of weeks ago, when we went over to Grandma Pearl's and I brought some pretty dishes back home to hand wash and then ended up cutting my finger?  Well, here are some of those pretty dishes, and a couple of other neat things that will be given to family members soon:































I just wanted to show you these.  Some of them are pretty old, but I think that the last one, the silver music box, was from the 1970's.


2 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Love this stuff! We have a lot of antique shops (some more flea market than antique) here in the South, and I love looking at the old things, wondering who owned them, how they ended up in the shop, etc. The little vase (#2 pic) looks similar to one belonging to my Grandma. It graces my bedroom now.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Oh, that is so neat. It looks really old, and it does have a stamp of creation (or whatever they call it) on the bottom. Lucky you!

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":