Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Collecting Chickens!






This is my newest collection: chickens.  They are everywhere, so that makes it easy and inexpensive.  Cary likes them too.  We are even going to get some live ones this summer.  Another thing to look forward to!

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Kathy, I love your newest collection! At one time, I thought about collecting chickens, too, but it didn't get much further than a "chicken" wallpaper border (which is in a different house, now!) and a beautiful Chicken Cookie Jar, which I still have and absolutely love! I'll post a photo on my blog sometime for ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, I would love to see it. I really don't need another collection around here, but Cary really enjoys chickens so I decided to go ahead with my new project. Plus, they match my living room. I look forward to seeing your cookie jar!

Take care,
Kathy

BECKY said...

Hi Kathy, I'm so glad that when I read your blog today, I scrolled down far enough to read this comment from you! Because,,,,I had naturally (since my memory is so bad) forgotten about putting a picture of my chicken cookie jar on my blog...mostly just for YOU! AND...be sure and read my blog today, because I think you'll be surprised and happy about something! :)

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":