Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Where is Johnny Damon going to play ... or is he?

I am so glad that baseball season is nearly here.  I love hanging out with my Best Friend Husband watching baseball during the spring and summer months.


My favorite player, Johnny Damon, is no longer a New York Yankee.  He is not signed on with any team right now.  There is speculation that he may go with Detroit.  If that is so, then I'll still get to see him play once in awhile on t.v., and in person if we go to a Mariner game when they are playing Detroit. 


Other reports say that Johnny is thinking about retiring and staying home with his wife and kids.  I'm sure he has enough money to last them the rest of their lives.  But, then he won't be on t.v. at all, and I will miss him.   He is so cute, and so nice.  Oh well, life goes on. 

 

  

  

  

  

  

 
Good luck, Johnny!

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":