Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Little Missy's Birthday Party:

Last night, our Little Missy had her very first slumber party in celebration of her 8th birthday.  There were 8 little friends who came for the overnight spa-themed party.  A bunch more of us showed up for pizza, cake and ice cream.  It was really fun, and Tatum is such a truly nice little girl and great hostess.  April, you outdid yourself, it was a wonderful party!

Beary Best Friends!

The star of the show!
Opening the gifts.


April, Mallory and Toni watch 
the karaoke performances. 



April gets joy out of all her hard work 
in setting everything up.

Ryland gets joy out of the cooler.


The cake!

Blowing out the candles.


After I left!  
(From April's FB page.)


These guys are my friends too, but I hadn't seen them for a long time.  I sure had missed them, and really enjoyed visiting with them last night:

Mallory and Tanner


Jacy and Ryland

Ryland

Jacy and Tanner

Mallory, my little dance partner at the 
Summer Fun Days in Gilchrist 
since she was 5 years old.

Ryland loved that cooler!

Ryland, who is a perfect blend 
of his Grandpa Duke and Grandma Sherri.
Sure do miss you, Duke.

Tanner, who is a perfect blend 
of his Mom Jacy and Dad Brandon.

Pretty Jacy, who looks so much 
like Julia Roberts to me.

No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":