Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Featuring Local Poet: Debbi-Ruth Hobbs


Helping Hands

Lift a hand to help our brothers
when you see the need is there
You can make the load much lighter
when you show how much you care

It's the simple little gestures
that reveal the inner soul
Like the pieces of a puzzle
we're a part of one big whole

Like a thousand candles burning
on a path to guide us home
If we walk the road together
we will never walk alone

Lift a hand to help each other
find a gap and fill the need
When the joy is in the giving
it becomes a lift indeed


Debbi-Ruth Hobbs

 
February 20, 2002


This is so neat!  A new online friend, Debbi, who lives in our little town, found my website and submitted this poem that she wrote a while back.  Debbi said that she loves to volunteer and help others.  One of the things that she enjoys is making baby clothes for children in need.

Thank you, Debbi!  If you have a poem that you would like to see on here, please email me at:  oregongiftsofcomfortanjoy@hotmail.com   
Posted poetry must be positive, clean, and your own work.  Thanks!



No comments:

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":