Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Hello, Friends!

I've missed you!  Especially since I've gotten home and back to real life and my regular schedule.  I took over 900 pictures (most of them have to do with football and little league baseball and the zoo ... but I got some other totally awesome photos too.)  We had a wonderful time with the fam.

I'm still working on getting everything developed for the family and posted on Facebook.  I'll post some on here in the morning, and then start working on pulling together last week's Nike's "The Opening" and other stories.  There is lots of cool stuff coming up.

Actually, it was nice to get away and be so busy.  I am worn out and sunburned, but am very happy and full of good ideas.  Here are the sunburn pictures:

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

Dang, I'm so glad that I forked out the money for the new bra.  Now, if I could only get one for my stomach.  At least the straps didn't fall down and my back didn't hurt.   Oops!  Did I really post that, lol?  Well, if you are not a grandma yet, just wait. 

See you in the morning!

6 comments:

BECKY said...

LOL. It's time for ME to get one of those 'spensive bras, too, Kathy! I just keep telling myself they're too expensive and I should wait until I lose weight! ....which I've about given up on again..!!

Lynn said...

I thought I took a lot of pictures, but I think you have me beat by far! And a good bra is so worth it! Cute picture!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Welcome back! You look awesome and happy. :)

Arkansas Patti said...

Look at all that vitamin D you got for your bones. Looking forward to the pictures of your athletic grands.

Sally Wessely said...

The photos are lovely. You do look like you've been getting some sun.

I hear ya on the bra comment.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Thank you, everybody, I was happy. Patti, thanks for pointing out the good part of being in the sun. That burn has turned to a lovely tan now, thank goodness. It is the Jourgens lotion, I swear. But I did put on real sunscreen the next time that the sun came out.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":